Editing photos for the Experience

Editing photos for the Experience

Well...I am in a bit of a pickle here...

When setting up my new experience I have added one photo which has a filter on it (by accident, I swear 😅).

Now that the experience is running I have noticed my rookie mistake, but when trying to replace that photo in the Edit section of my host dashboard there seems to be no option for removing a photograph.

Am I missing something here or is there actually no way now to delete a photo from the experience?

Screen Shot 2565-06-01 at 10.02.44.pngScreen Shot 2565-06-01 at 10.02.55.png

Can anyone please help? 😬

4 Replies 4
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Daria236 

I do not have any answer for you as I do not have an experience AirBNB

But after listening to @Catherine-Powell latest conference on YouTube, I see that the experience is no longer the priority of AirBNB.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Interview-Catherine-Powell/td-p/1642711

Maybe they are putting less energy on the UI

Good luck

Annie

Hey There,

When it comes to editing photos for a seamless experience, it's crucial to ensure that each image represents the intended message accurately. However, even with the best intentions, mistakes can happen, like adding a filter by accident. This situation can be frustrating, especially when trying to update the photo later but finding limited options in the editing section. To overcome such challenges effectively, consider exploring tools like **, which offers a range of features for precise photo editing and seamless replacements, ensuring your experience stays captivating for every visitor or user...Good Luck!

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Best Regards!

Hello there,

Making sure that every picture appropriately conveys the intended message is essential when it comes to photo editing for a flawless experience. Nevertheless, errors can occur even with the greatest of intentions, such as accidentally adding a filter. It can be annoying to try to update the photo later and discover that there aren't many options in the editing section. In order to successfully overcome these obstacles, have a look at programs like ** which provides a number of capabilities for accurate photo editing and smooth replacements, guaranteeing that every visitor or user will find your experience engaging. Wishing you luck!

Warm Regards!

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Hey Community,

When editing photos for your experience, it's crucial to ensure accuracy and professionalism. In the event of a mistake like adding a filter accidentally, rectifying it becomes essential. If you find yourself in a similar situation without an apparent option to remove a photo, consider using tools like PicsArt. Its user-friendly interface and comprehensive editing features can help replace or modify photos seamlessly, enhancing the overall experience for your audience or visitors....🖼

Good Luck!