Editing review that contains information about safety

Answered!

Editing review that contains information about safety

Hi all,

I am a new host and my apartment is already popular among guests. One guest left a review that included some information related to where to find keys to open a gate and information that is important to guests' safety.

I asked Airbnb if they could help to get the review edited only  for that specific thing. Nothing else. They said that they can ask the guest to remove the review but they would not be able to add a new one.

Reviews are important, especially when you're new and people want to hear from other guests about their experience. On the other hand, I care for my guests' safety and I don't think it's fair to be double-penalized (1. review removed OR 2. information disclosed).

Thanks,
Serena

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

You'll get many more reviews @Sere511 and your safety is more important than just one.  Let it be taken down, keep hosting and get more reviews!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

You'll get many more reviews @Sere511 and your safety is more important than just one.  Let it be taken down, keep hosting and get more reviews!

Just to be clear, there's nothing crazy (how to unlock things or enter the building), however it was weird what the guest mentioned. Also seems like they used Google translate, so it's difficult to understand the sentence. Wdyt?

"Lock window scratches with a key (the key is on the dressing table and toilet shelf)."

WEIRD @Sere511.  You're better off without that one!  🙂