Embedding Airbnb reviews on my own website

Ajay-K0
Level 2
New Delhi, India

Embedding Airbnb reviews on my own website

Dear Members,

We have been on Airbnb for several years now and have collected a good number of reviews. We were wondering how to embed the reviews we have earned on Airbnb into our website to get more visibiity and credibility.

Thanks for your answers!

Best,
Ajay & Savita

20 Replies 20
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ajay-K0,

You can get HTML code to embed your reviews on your website as follows.

Then click on "Badges" and then on the "Your reviews" box.

Then click on the "Copy HTML" button and paste the code to your webpage.

Steve.

@Steve143 what the guy is asking is how to embed a certain listings reviews.

not just the listing badge

or the superhost badge.

Hello @VIPstays---Concierge0,

I'm not a web developer so may be missing something.

That badges page has code for reviews, listing and superhost emblem.

The code for the reviews one allows you to have a button on your web page that, when clicked, goes to your Airbnb profile page which contains all the reviews guests left about all your listings.

Yes, there isn't a way to have it that the text and profile photos of guests' reviews are directly incorporated into your web page and updated there as new guests leave reviews.

The code produces a button as in the test page below. If I click on that on my test page it brings me to the reviews on my profile page.

Steve.

Screenshot (147).png

Thanks for your answers, really appreciate your help.

Meggy3
Level 1
Málaga, Spain

hi @Ajay-K0 do you already figured out how to do this?
If I copy past the html code on the badges bage, it doesnt show anything on my WordPress website, only a lot of white space...
I have the same question and didnt find a solution yet... thankyou!

Hi Meggy, I wasn't able to find a solution myself. What I've done is to get screenshot of the reviews and gotten them uploaded as pictures on my website.

Grace329
Level 5
Johannesburg, South Africa

Good idea! Will do the same. Thanks

The embed code won't work on WordPress unless you run it through a tool to clean special characters.

Use this tool:  https://www.nousphere.net/cleanspecial.php

Select HTML

Then when you embed it into your page, select the TEXT tab and paste in the code.  It will work.

Timothy165
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I have had the same problem. I paste the code from Airbnb to show my reviews, but I only get white space. Using the "inspect" tool in chrome I can see the code is there, but no badge, no reviews, only white space.  So that sucks........

Also, I agree with Ajay and VIPstays above. I want to be able to show the reviews on my webpage, not just the badge. As they say... who needs stinking badges?  I want reveiws. 

I will try Ajay's solution and take a screen shot of the reviews. 

Thank you,

Tim 

Massimo428
Level 2
Naples, Italy

How can I automatically share experience reviews? The AirB & B plugin works only for reviews of places, not for experiences....any suggestions?

Hello amigo, did you solve your problem with the experiences reviews? i'm having the same ones and i don't know how to solve it. thanks for your help.

Dear Ximena,

Please vote here https://wishlist.elfsight.com/ideas/AR-I-3

for this to work for the experiences also.

The Elfsight do work on this however it will help if we get a 100 votes.

Would be cool to see your support cause a lot of people need this feature!

Cheers, Oleg

Hi, there are several solutions to integrate your Airbnb reviews in the site. I think the easiest is this:

1. Find a good cloud solution, for example: https://elfsight.com/airbnb-reviews-widget/
  2. Create, adjust, get your code
  3. Insert the code where you want the widget
  4. It works.

airbnb-reviews-hero-image-2

It is really uncomplicated. Any questions – let me know.

Thanks so much! Super easy - and I'm in no way tech savvy really. Cheers.