End of year Income Report

Pamela-And-Jack0
Level 4
Rohnert Park, CA

End of year Income Report

In years past, Airbnb would send out our end-of-year report, including our gross income, nights guests stayed and service fees.
It seems like we have to now calculate that ourselves.
Anyone?
Thank you.

Pamela Fender
17 Replies 17
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Pamela-And-Jack0 

You can see total payout + some statistics 2021 in menu "insights", section earnings (click 2021)

In transaction history you can select "from jan 2021 to jan 2022" as time period in tabs "completed transactions"  and "gross earnings",  also you can download the CSV file belonging to it, to be loaded in a spreadsheet.

Pamela-And-Jack0
Level 4
Rohnert Park, CA

1. Yes, I already saw that.

But they used to have the totals for us.

Now it looks like we have to total up the service charges ourselves. And the days we had guests.
I was hoping that it would be totaled for us.

Pamela Fender

Actually, I found what I was looking for.

Thank you!

Pamela Fender

Can you say where, I'm looking for the same thing?  thanks

Go to the "Menu" on your Host page.

Then Scroll down to "Transaction History."

There you click on Gross Earnings and select the dates from January 2021 to December 2021.
I hope that helps!

Pamela Fender

Pamela, Unless I am missing the detail what is totaled on that report is the Pd out amount. For tax reporting we need the total gross income produced in the calendar year. Have you found a place that shows the total gross , not the total pd out?

I am also looking for the end of  year 2021 tax summary and cannot find it.  Clues please?

Basha0
Level 10
Penngrove, CA

Please do tell! Where did you find the info?

Pamela Fender

There you click on Gross Earnings and select the dates from January 2021 to December 2021.
I hope that helps!

Pamela Fender

I hope that helps!

Pamela Fender
Basha0
Level 10
Penngrove, CA

That seems easy enough. Thanks! Hopefully it also shows taxes paid to Sonoma County and fees deducted

Louis27
Level 3
Kailua Kona, HI

All I'm finding is a spread sheet with all of my transactions. They used to provide a Year End Summary with totals and number of nights booked for each of your listings. Does anyone know where to find that?

Laurie60
Level 2
Oregon, United States

I need this as well.