Enhanced Cleaning Just Disappeared

Kwesi0
Level 2
Lilburn, GA

Enhanced Cleaning Just Disappeared

Hello,

Our listing has been committed to the Enhanced Cleaning protocol since July last year and sparkle logo has been highlighted on our listing’s page just fine. That’s until a couple of days ago when noticed the Enhanced Cleaning highlight and sparkle logo have disappeared and replaced by “Clean and Tidy.” 

I thought it was a data display issue and reached out to AirBnB to fix. However, they’re telling me “enhanced cleaning protocol was already discontinued in Airbnb that's why the highlights on your listing in no longer showing up.” 

It sounds like hogwash as the logo continues to be displayed on just about every other listing and I have not seen any article or notification suggesting that Enhanced Cleaning (or the logo highlight) has been discontinued.

I wanted to know what others know or have experienced.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kwesi0 It is still their on our listings.

I suggest you act as a guest and search for properties in your town. If they all show enhanced cleaning and your listing doesn't then its back to customer support I am afraid

Thanks. Searching as a guest is how we found out and I know the customer service rep doesn’t know what she is talking, as is often the case.

Having the same issue here. 

New listing, trying to get the enhanced clean icon. 

Can't find the commit button anywhere. 

Called support, the customer service rep doesn't know what "enhanced clean" is..... go figure.