Enquiry about Instant Book

Evva-and-Peppe0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Enquiry about Instant Book

Hello,

I cannot add instant book to my listing, the option just does not seem to be there. Do you have any advice?

instant book does not seem to appear in settings of the calendar, neither in the left hand side scroll down menu. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Many thanks,

Evva 

3 Replies 3
Carrie0
Level 3
New York, United States

just go to Manage Listings from the host drop-down menu.

Sarah-And-Jed0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

i have exactly same issue you cannot click on anything on the left hand side that allows you to set up intant book manage listings is there but thenit sas click on booking which you can't. no further info available that I can find

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Evva-and-Peppe0 and @Sarah-And-Jed0,

Thanks for starting this topic. The Instant Booking functionality is quite an active topic subject within the Community Center and I would recommend you type it into the 'Search' bar at the top of each page in the Center to read more and take part in the discussions. In case you haven't seen it the Airbnb Help Center has a useful article on how to set up your Instant Book settings. Have you followed these instructions and are still having issues?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.