Error 500 means backend servers are down

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

Error 500 means backend servers are down

It appears that the systems problems have not been resolved since yesterday when several hosts reported problems with accessing their calendars and Airbnb systematically canceling reservations.  I didn't have those problems, but my check-in times have changed on some of my listings, and I am unable to fix them (although a CS agent was able to fix one last night).  However, I am now receiving an error 500 message.  Which means that the internet connection with the web servers is down, or the web servers themselves are down.  I am cynical, and do believe that theses disruption to service are related to the upcoming calendar deactivations that Airbnb plans to do on November 21 for all listings that have not signed up for their enhanced cleaning process and COVID-19 safety practices.

Community managers can you please try to get an update for us?

@Nick 

@Quincy @Katie @Liv @Lizzie 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Debra300 

So i can be an Airbnb member for only 1 more week. The eradiction date is coming for all hosts who take there business very serious, but do not want to be patronized,.especially not by a company not able to provide a decent customer service and a technically reliable platform.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Emiel1,

Yeah, I hear you.  Keep Cool and I really are leaning towards not committing to the new measures.  Although now that all of our are spaces are mostly self-contained, and we have very limited opportunity to interact with guests, we are not comfortable with the penalty clause of the policies.

The site appears to be back up, but I still cannot make all of the edits that I want.