Error Code 403

Error Code 403

Hi, my listing seems to have completely disappeared. When guests try to access my link they get the following the message: "Service request authorization error: you do not have permission to access this resource.(status code 403)" And when I search for my property, no matter how specific the criteria, it doesn't show up. Does anyone know what might be happening? 

Thanks in advance!

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Allegra31 It usually means your listing has been suspended for some alleged misdemeanour on your part I am afraid.

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0  for your reply! Is there any way of knowing for sure if this is the case? My listing says it is active and I've not had any contact from Airbnb. Do you think they would they be able to tell me if I were to contact customer service? I'm also not aware of having done anything wrong, but I guess that's not really the point right now...

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Allegra31 Sadly your profile suggests that your listing is suspended. You should contact Airbnb urgently and ask them what is going on but you may enter a Kafka-esque world where you will not be told what you have done wrong but you will have to promise never to do it again!

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 Just so I understand... what can you see on my profile that suggests I've been suspended? I will contact Airbnb to try to get some answers... Thanks!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Allegra31 when people come on the CC to say they have been suspended their listing is in grey on their profile and you get the 403 error code when you click on the grey listing

Ok, thanks @Mike-And-Jane0  My profile pic is black and white anyway, so that may not be helping 🙂 I'm waiting for Airbnb to get back to me and will update here when (if) I hear anything. Thanks for your help.

Just a quick update... I'm still waiting on a response from Airbnb, but everything was back working the following day. I guess I'll never know what happened, whether I was suspended for a day (?!) or if it was just some sort of technical error. In any case, thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 for your help.

also happend with my listing.. still cant be find but in my profile is active

Hi @Divna6 as I said, ours came back by itself within 24 hours and we haven't had any issues since. Airbnb support was no help at all. I hope you manage to sort it quickly, whatever the issue may be!

@Allegra31 i am new host so I thought i did something wrong or forbidden. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thank you