Error message when I start the process of listing my property

Nuala23
Level 2
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Error message when I start the process of listing my property

Hi, I'm hoping somebody out there can help me with this.  I can't get beyond selecting a type of property to list, as an error message pops up, saying there is an issue.  I have been talking to the help centre for a week now, and am so frustrated as I can't seem to make any progress. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies, and using different browsers, on three different devices, but nothing seems to work.  I would be very grateful if anyone has any advice.  I'm also running out of time for the period I want to list my property, so If I can't get this sorted I'll have to list it another a different website.  So frustrating! Thank you 🙂

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nuala23 

Which property type (or sub-type) are you selecting and is there more info in the error message ?

Did you sent Airbnb a screenshot ?

Nuala23
Level 2
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

@Emiel1 

Thanks for your reply.  I'm selecting a flat, although I have tried with other types of property just to see if it makes a difference, but it didn't let me proceed with those either.  The error message says "Something has gone wrong. It looks like there's an issue. Don't worry your progress on previous steps has been saved" and yes I have sent a screenshot (more than once!)  I've spoken to at least four different people in the last week and they all promise to inform the engineering or technical team, but I haven't received any form of response or even acknowledgement  from them.