Experience

Experience

I got a terrible experience by Airbnb, they don't have any responsibility, and I deal with a not honest landlord partner. Airbnb對我作出非常之可怕,不負責任的服務,只管收費,不對客人的要求作出合理賠償及安排

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Wai-Ching-Florence0  You would have to be more detailed about what happened if you are looking for advice here about how to proceed if you got scammed.

For the beginning, I inquired the apartment share the bathroom for our family only as the notice is the room for 4 guests.

and the booking reply me for our family privacy.

When I arrived the apartment,  the fact is U need to share other people and more than 4 guest.

The kitchen is very dirty as after they finished thieir meal and didn’t clean the dishes.

一開始,我詢問公寓只為我們家共用浴室,因為通知是 4 位客人的房間,預訂回复我說浴室僅供我們家私人使用。
當我到達公寓時,事實是我們的家人需要與其他人和超過 4 位客人共用浴室。
廚房很髒,因為他們吃完飯後沒有洗碗。
所以我要求Airbnb取消預訂。
但是Airbnb告訴我,我必須與房東打交道,並得到他的同意才能退款。

Airbnb 是不負責任的,我不敢相信他們收取了佣金,但是當事情發生時,我要求他們退款,然後他們告訴我自己與房東打交道。 他們什麼也沒做。

我需要抱怨Airbnb為什麼他們提供這種糟糕的質量供我們選擇。 在未來,我怎麼能相信Airbnb可以為我們提供優質的公寓,房屋,房間。

So I requested Airbnb cancel the booking.
But Airbnb told me that I must deal with the host and get his agreed for refund.

Airbnb is irresponsable and i cant believe that they took the commision fees but when the things happened, i asked them to refund then they told me to deal with the host by myself. They didnt do anything.

I need to complain Airbnb that why they provide this kind of bad quality for us choosing. In the furture, How can I trust Airbnb can support have a good and nice quality apartment, house, room for us.

@Wai-Ching-Florence0  Can you post the  URL link for this listing so we can see if it's falsely advertised?