Exporting AirBnB iCal feed but just for 3 months out

James975
Level 3
Lahaina, HI

Exporting AirBnB iCal feed but just for 3 months out

I am curious if anyone knows a way to have AirBnB booking window set for a shorter period (say 3 months in the future) and export the AirBnB iCal calendar to other listing services (such as HomeAway) without having all dates blocked after the booking window for AirBnB. I manage 6 condos, and 5 of them are listed on both AirBnB and HomeAway. However, the 6th I cannot list on AirBnB due to the Extenuating Circumstances policy. The condo is a very expensive property that has a very high nightly rate (and very high operating costs), and the Extenuating Circumstances policy is way too much of a risk (god I hate AirBnB for this policy). However, I would like to list it on AirBnB 3 months out to fill gaps, while only taking guests 3-12 months out on HomeAway or our website. However, I can’t import the AirBnB iCal as it blocks all the dates 3+ months out, and I’m not going to try to do it manually (too much risk of human error). Is there any service, website, trick, etc… to maybe export AirBnB iCal and reformat it?

Thanks

0 Replies 0