Exporting TRAVEL dates to Google Calendar

Calin0
Level 2
Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Exporting TRAVEL dates to Google Calendar

I started to travel more and I am also hosting. Would it be a good idea to integrate the trips and reservations into a calendar? And why not exporting and/or syncing with Google or any other calendar for mobile? Thanks Community 

11 Replies 11

There is no calendar view for traveling which is why it is not exportable to via iCal or Google.  You most definitely can export your Airbnb listing calendar to either calendar platform. The directions are in the Help Center. 

Lawreene says the opposite. How to export Airbnb calendar to Google Calendar, please? Thank You

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

When you sync with your Google calendar, @Calin0, both hosting and travelling dates show up. Also anything you have blocked on your hosting calendar. There is a bit of a delay - sometimes an hour, sometimes 12 hours - so keep that in mind. Lots in the Help section about syncing, as @Alice-and-Jeff0 point out, and lots in a Google search. Once you have it set up, you will love it.

@Lawrene0 - guess I need to travel more.... never noted my travel also showed up 🙂 Thanks for the heads up.  

Yes, @Alice-and-Jeff0, and it is very helpful that the hosting dates show up in one colour (in my case, yellow), and the travelling in another (blue). I don't remember setting that, so likely a default. Easy to keep it all straight. 

Also, yes! Always travel more! That could be a default answer to nearly every problem. "Travel more." 🙂

Is there a way to make it so they automatically show up in a different color? 

I have troubles In exporting TOWARDS GOOGLE Calendar. In Google Calendar is asking me to open .csv or. ICs file. but from exporting option of airbnb I got only the link, not a file. Would you share your experience with me, please? Thank you

Calin,

You probably used "Import calendar" in Google Calendar, which asks for a CSV or iCal file.  Use "Add by URL" instead, and paste the link you got from Airbnb when you exported your calendar.

I must warn you though that when your Airbnb calendar is already in Google Calendar, all your bookings will show up as ending one day earlier.

I exported my Airbnb calendar recently and this is the behavior I got in Google Calendar, that's why I'm here in the forums to see if other hosts have already found a solution to the problem of booking end dates showing one day earlier.

Lana50
Level 2
SF, CA

I successfully exported my airbnb calendar, but it creates an entry not just for Bookings but for every Blocked day too....so basically there is an entry every day on my calendar from Airbnb. I would like only the actual bookings to appear? help

Kevin1179
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Lana, did you ever resolve this; it's very frustrating!

Thank you,

Kevin

Antonio1388
Level 2
Alicante, ES

Hi guys, 

I've just found out a way to sync a single trip to your calendar.

Once you book a trip, go to the settings and add a co-traveller that is hypothetically joining you in the trip. Invite him/her by email.

If you use your personal email, your calendar will be automatically synchronized once you receive your email.

Basically, you are inviting yourself to join you in your trip 😊

This method works only if it’s possible to invite a co-traveller in your trip.

Cheers,

Antonio