Extra guests - advice please!

Lindy25
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

Extra guests - advice please!

I have a 3 bedroom apartment that sleeps up to 8 people, in the snow. In peak season I want to maximise my return by setting the price to reflect full occupancy ie no extra charge for extra guests , but in the less popular times, over summer, I want to set the price to reflect 4 people with an extra charge of $40 per guest per night (for up to 8). I know how to set pricing changes for different seasons, but this doesn't seem to allow me to make changes for max guests before extra charge per guest kicks in. Does anyone know if this is possible? Or should I just explain this in my prperty description?

1 Reply 1

@Lindy25

Based on what I know about the pricing rules and all..........my 2 cents is for you to have 2 identical listings; one for peak seasons and the other for the remaining off seasons. You would have to block the dates in the calendar accordingly and make sure it's always updated.

Trying to manage the pricing you explained under a single listing would be imo too complicated and would just frustrate guests who rarely read the descriptions to start with.