Eyeballing

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

Eyeballing

For various important reasons I've rewritten my listing and added new, very strict house rules.

Please may I ask the community to take a look and offer honest feedback? 

Thank you, 

Betty

[Link hidden]

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hello @Betty-B--M-0!  I read your house rules and for the most part I think they are fine.  The only thing I'm not sure of is your statement that you have "zero tolerance for behaviour that threatens our carefully nurtured environment".  While I'm sure you know what those behaviours are, I would not be confident that other people would know.  For example, would same sex couples, unmarried opposite sex couples, etc. be a violation of your tolerance?  Keep in mind that Airbnb has just launched an anti-descrimination policy that all hosts must agree to in order to continue hosting and what you might consider intolerable might not be to Airbnb. 

Unless you are willing to itemize what those behaviour are, I would remove that sentence as it is vague and one cannot anticipate what you mean.  

Hope this helps!

Dee9
Level 10
Moriches, NY

I agree with the comment above.

Some of your delivery sounds a bit uptight, maybe you could warm it up a bit. However you dont seem to have a problem getting requests and your reviews are excellent. So whos to say!

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

Thank you so much, @Clare0 and @Dee9; your comments were a world of help and I've re-written the opening paragraph and rules. 

You two are great and I can say that whatever ABB's shortcomings, its community is nothing but a crown jewel.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Betty-B--M-0,

I hope you are good, great to see you have posted this here. 🙂

Just a quick note to say I have had to remove the link in your post.  

For anyone wishing to view your profile they can hover over your profile image here in the CC and click on 'View Profile' and then click 'View Airbnb Profile' (seen below). I hope this is fine with you.

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 15.45.27.png

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Ok, Lizzie. 

Thank you