FRUSTRATING RESPONSE FROM AIRBNB. AIRBNB UNABLE TO FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES: MULTIPLE LISTING. WRONG PIN LOCATION. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ACTION FROM AIRBNB.

FRUSTRATING RESPONSE FROM AIRBNB. AIRBNB UNABLE TO FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES: MULTIPLE LISTING. WRONG PIN LOCATION. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ACTION FROM AIRBNB.

Good day

I am an owner. I actually will try explaining the situation with absolutely no hope that will find a solution here... But hey !!, let's try...

ISSUE N#1: OTHER OWNERS PINNED ON MY PROPERTY

Few month ago, i asked to changed my pinned located completely away from my actual position. Call Airbnb associate who changed it. Then, suddenly, villas around was ALSO pinned on my property. I asked to change it, AIRBNB response was: they can't move the pin because the owner of villa (WHO HAS A BETTER LOCATION NOW). So obviously, these owner will not complain or ask AIRBNB to In my area, villas around have

ISSUE N#2

MULTIPLE LISTING FOR ONE ENTIRE VILLA. 

In my area, entire villas have been listed multiple times

I reported, called, chat, email, nothing has been done by Airbnb 4 months after my first report. Opportunity to been seen in my area is null compare to other villa that have 5 listings. Multiple listing for an entire villa is forbidden by Airbnb. I have been advised to not do it, but when i asked why Airbnb allowed them to do it, well, i have no answer from help center assistant or their robotic answer which confirmed that it is forbidden, i should not do it !!

Frustration is massively disruptive and we consider court case for losses

Thanks for reading

Luca

1 Reply 1
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Luca691  there are another 2 Airbnbs in my building + another one in the building on the right and another 5 in the building on the left.  When I look at the map our properties overlap one over another so only one on the top of these 10 listings is visible. This came with the latest changes I think, it wasn't like this before.

I went to listing description / location - location sharing and I have chosen "general location" instead of "specific location" .  I am not sure if it helps but that's all I could do.

111222.png

Regarding multiple listings - are you sure they are the same?  Because if someone rents 2 rooms for example, he has to set 3 listings. 1 for each room + the third one for both rooms together. Maybe that's the case with your neighbors.

But i wouldn't be surprised if you are right though....