Facebook verification

Answered!
Davit7
Level 2
Batumi, Georgia

Facebook verification

Hello
I have connected my facebook account to AirBnb account, but it's anyway in the field of "not yet verified"
What can I do? Why my connected facebook account is not verified?

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Davit7,

Airbnb checks registered accounts like LinkedIn, Google and Facebook to see if there is regular and recent activity on them. It's to help stop people creating an account just to use for Airbnb registration. If there's regular and recent activity they accept the account.

If your's is still not verified you could contact Airbnb support. I've found contacting them by Twitter to be good.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Davit7,

Airbnb checks registered accounts like LinkedIn, Google and Facebook to see if there is regular and recent activity on them. It's to help stop people creating an account just to use for Airbnb registration. If there's regular and recent activity they accept the account.

If your's is still not verified you could contact Airbnb support. I've found contacting them by Twitter to be good.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.