False Review by host who ran away!

Diego346
Level 3
São Paulo, Brazil

False Review by host who ran away!

Dear Community, 

During a long-term stay at an Airbnb Listing, I ran into many problems and ended up having to move to a different listing. Airbnb helped resolved the issue and was made aware of everything that happened in the listing.

The host was also made aware of all the problems. The listing had the fridge and the washer machine damaged. It had holes in the wall (not shown in the current listing). A neighbor had an extra key to the apartment so he can come in anytime he like - One day at 6 am I was there and he came in - The host was aware of this. The holes in the wall made my wife sick - now she is dealing with a health issue with bronchitis and asthma due to the wind (because of the holes). 

The police use to come every week to the apartment looking for the Host since she got a loan and ran away! this was a very uncomfortable stay!

After we finally were able to move to a new listing the host left a review that is false inaccurate and offensive. I have asked Airbnb many times to remove that post, but they had not done it, even though I have presented sufficient proof that shows the review is lying. 

I have provided Airbnb with many different proofs. Pictures. Doctors documentation. Pictures of the chats between the host and myself (via airbnb platfom)

I even contacted a cleaning company to clean the apartment!

Also, I have read the Airbnb content policies and it says : We don't allow: Listings and profiles: Content that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
Reviews: Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions. Both Applies to my case. 

Right now I am facing difficulties in the apartment I am staying at - because of that comment! All I can do is finish my stay and never use Airbnb again!

Nobody is helping me! Keith is not helping - Taylor and Matt are also not helping!

I cant provide you public with all the pictures and proofs, but I do can show you the holes!!!!!!!

also  I had a Service Animal with me the host discriminated us!

e5c47b29-dfd9-4ad6-acd2-c5617d50863e.jpeg

0 Replies 0