Falsely accused by Guest for harrassment

Salahudin0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Falsely accused by Guest for harrassment

The guest made reservation for one month, we have negotitiated good price due to current situation. after 21 days she check out and  she wrote an email to us about getting constant harrasment since she arrived at our place. part of the contents of the emails saying, there will be no further communication and her  lawyer will be contacting us. the next day all my lisitng suspended and I am trying to contact Airbnb to hear my side of the story but still unavailable. She get full refund from airbnb. Truly dissapointed as throught out her stay i am only meet her 3 times and not much conversation involved other than greeting each other. 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Salahudin0 

I noticed all your 10 listings are suspended now (not in the search system). This because of 1 guest who stayed 3 weeks already before starting to complain ? You will need to dispute the complaints. And why should the guest sent you a laywer, as she already got full refund from Airbnb (which is also a disputable, as you did not have the upportunity to have your say)

Salahudin0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Its look like I am on the vulnerable end, as I  havent been given a chance to disputes. I lost the upcoming booking due this issues, i have called airbnb few times but the agent not much of help and was told will refer this matter to another department.