Filming location needed

Answered!
Evie6
Level 2
West Carrollton, OH

Filming location needed

I am looking for a place that both would let me film and let me spend  the night. I have a limited amount of money I can spend on this.  Any suggestions? Anyone willing to work with me? 

1 Best Answer
Evie6
Level 2
West Carrollton, OH

Sorry, I never reaized that anybody ever responded. We ended up getting what we needed though! thanks anyway. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Marion170
Level 2
Fintown, Ireland

Hi Eve,

What kind of location are you thinking of? Rural? Urban? What is it you want to do? A docu or short film? 

Like to hear more!

Cheers, Marion

Hello @Evie6

I'm sure there are hosts that allow filming in their properties ( we do ) but you'll need to edit your inquiry here to tell us where ! Where you live now or are you traveling to a different city ? 

Im sure if you give us some more details about your project someone will respond. 

Evie6
Level 2
West Carrollton, OH

Sorry, I never reaized that anybody ever responded. We ended up getting what we needed though! thanks anyway. 

Brian363
Level 2
Little Elm, TX

I find this discussion quite intersting.

I just searched the forum because I receivedTWO reqeusts for my location in the last two weeks and one a few months back.

I was checking to see if any other hosts actually booked ANY of these as every request I have received Ghosted, meaning I have asked for more information or approved a stay and that was the last thing I heard from that individual.

Trying to determine if I should simply ignore these requests in the future.