Finding a co-host in the UK?

Finding a co-host in the UK?

I hoping someone can clear up my confusion...I would like to find a co-host in Berkshire, UK, and am quite frustrated because I can follow steps on my listing to add a co-host but nothing ever happens....can someone advise does the service even exist? 

Below is what it promises:

Alright! Here’s your request. Make sure everything looks just right. When you’re ready, we’ll send it to nearby hosts....

THEN...

Help is on the way, Sarah / Rik! Sit tight while we reach out to top-rated hosts with your request. Your’ll hear back from them in the next 24 hours. From there, you can chat or meet in person to find the right host to help you out.

THEN ... nothing! I expected to see some sort of map or grid list of co-hosts in my area. Airbnb customer services seem not to be able to answer my queries about this, I would at least have thought they could explain that this service is not up and running your area. But nothing. So no clue....if anyone could shed any light on this I would be most grateful!

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

Something more on the subject:

https://all-about-airbnb.com/post/148541930676/airbnb-additional-hosts-global-rollout

Hope it helps, Emiel

Alex742
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Same issue with us. Also in Berkshire. Did you find a co-host in the end?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Maybe there are no co-hosts in your area.

Give Airbnb a call and check with them.

You could also try approaching Superhosts directly if there is a local group (most large cities and towns such as Reading will have them ).