Finding help with turnover and cleaning while away.

Cathy544
Level 1
University Place, WA

Finding help with turnover and cleaning while away.

I ive in University Place washigton. I have just started listing my basment apartment and want to rent it while I go on an extended vaction. I am wondering if anyone has found people to help them turnover there properties and if so how they did it?

Cathy

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

There will be local airbnb management companies who advertise, who should come up in a Google search and I am sure there will be a local Washington host group - you post there and you could see if there is a local co-host who would manage things while you were away and co-ordinate any cleaning arrangements you have in place?

Amara12
Level 2
Boston, MA

My name is Amara and my Partner, Alfonso, and I clean and manage AirBnbs in the DC Metro area. We know the ins and outs of AirBnb, what guests are expecting, and how to exceed those expectations through deeply clean spaces, proper staging and thoughtful touches. We are fairly priced and help strategize to maximize your bookings.

I'd love to have a quick call with you to learn more about your AirBnb and needs. Might you have some time in the next few days?

413-335-8701
info@cohostmanagement.com

Looking forward, 
Amara Donovan