Finding professional cleaners

Delsey1
Level 2
North Syracuse, NY

Finding professional cleaners

Any hosts have any tips on how you FOUND a professional cleaner/s for your Airbnb’s- I’ve been trying to find help for my Busy Airbnb in ADK in a remoter area but not far from LP and Saranac Lake. I don’t live super close to it. Thanks 

5 Replies 5

By using TurnoverBnB for Hosts. Even in more remote areas like Saranac there are airbnb cleaners but its just harder to find. I went ahead and searched your area for any cleaners on the platform and found 1. I'd recommend trying the marketplace out and searching for cleaners that you'd be able to schedule regualr cleaning with in the future. Anyways, here the link to that one cleaner I found! 

https://app.turnoverbnb.com/airbnb-cleaners/new-york/saranac-lake

Delsey1
Level 2
North Syracuse, NY

Hey thanks much for this info- very helpful as I never heard of turnoverbnb- isn’t mentioned on Airbnb resources anywhere that I could find- even customer support couldn’t help me - only thing I found was “Handy” and that was not existent in my area.  Found a bunch of cleaners finally by using local Saranac FB buy/ sell page

@Delsey1  I know this sounds random but I found some contacts by reaching out to other hosts in my area with similar listings (it’s a small town). I even shared some of my own and was so surprised about how willing others were to help! 

Hi Marissa

how do you send a message to target local Airbnb host? I’ve never use that feature?

Thanks,

Andrea

birmingham AL

Hi Delsey, are you still looking for a cleaner or cleaners on your airbnb? We do have a cleaning company here in Syracuse Ny. We also own an airbnb. We can clean your airbnb take care of organizing the room. So it's ready for the next guest. You tell us what exactly you want us to do and we will work with you.

Thanks.