First Notification not coming through

Lisa5667
Level 1
San Bernardino, Paraguay

First Notification not coming through

Anyone ever have this weird problem?

The first notification doesn't come in.  The notification we get says "Respond within 12 hours..." and it's for a stale inquiry from 12 hours ago.

We also don't get SMS or email, and we're using the app on an iPhone and Android phone and neither gets that first notification.  It just doesn't get sent.

Any one have a workaround or idea how we can get that first (and MOST important) notification?  We really want to make qure our guest gets fast responses from us.  Thanks!!!

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lisa5667 

Maybe it is technical glitch. A lot can go wrong in todays data communication, on the sending and the receiving part and everything between it. I sometimes do no receive emails in private, while there is   new message showing in the "inbox" system or notification on the dashboard. So never rely on one communication method.

Best regards,

Emiel

Lisa5667
Level 1
San Bernardino, Paraguay

Thanks for the support!  I agree, it's better to have many communication methods.

The thing is,  I have email, push and SMS all turned on.  But I don't get any of them for a new inquiry.  They work fine for the second message, or reminder to write a review, or offer expired. 

It's a weird problem and I wonder if anyone has a workaround.  Maybe a service like Zapier or IFTTT could connect with Airbnb and send me more reliable notifications?