First review as host

Answered!
Shaleen2
Level 2
Boulder, CO

First review as host

We just had our very first guest leave, and they left a review - however on our listing it doesn't show up.

Instead it shows:

No reviews (yet)
This host has 1 review for other places to stay. Show other reviews

We don't have any other places to stay listed, so I'm not sure why this review is not showing up at the property that the guest stayed. 

Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
1 Best Answer
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Shaleen2 @Colleen253 @Brian2036 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Kia272 

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this glitch but recently there has been a long lag time in the posting of reviews. 

@Shaleen2 Give it a few hours or a day and I bet the review will show up.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

I can see 1 public review from a guest.

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Shaleen2   

September 2021

Shaleen went above and beyond to help me during my stay. When I had trouble accessing the laundry room he personally drove out to help. Excellent hospitality and communication. The condo is ideally located between Longmont/Boulder and is walking distance to a grocery store, gas station, and restaurants. Designed to feel like an upscale hotel, I felt very comfortable staying here. It was also very quiet despite being in an apartment complex which I appreciated while working remotely. Great stay! read less
Brian2036_0-1631546627235.jpeg

Gary, Los Angeles, CA

Good review: Congratulations!

@Till-and-Jutta0 @Brian2036 But are you seeing this review on @Shaleen2 ‘s listing, or just on the profile? I see ‘no reviews’ for the listing. It could be a glitch. I think I’ve seen a post or two from other hosts having the same problem.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

You're right @Colleen253 , I can see the review only the way you described.

Thank you, @Colleen253. Any ideas on how this gets resolved? Should I reach out to Air BnB support? 

@Shaleen2 That is something to try, but may end in frustration as AIrbnb CS is not usually vey capable to help. Maybe give it a few days to see if it rights  itself then contact support, if not. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Shaleen2  Have you left a review for the guest yet? That could have something to do with it. 

Hi @Kia272 , yes I have left a review for the guest already. 

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Shaleen2 @Colleen253 

When I go to the listing it says 0 reviews but lower down it says there is a review for another property.

When you touch that it goes to the one review for the same property.

Something is definitely confused somewhere.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Shaleen2 @Colleen253 @Brian2036 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Kia272 

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this glitch but recently there has been a long lag time in the posting of reviews. 

@Shaleen2 Give it a few hours or a day and I bet the review will show up.

@Emilia42 You were correct. The review did take a couple of days but now it is attached to the listing as it should.

Thank you to everyone for your help. I really appreciate it.