First time booking coupon code

John634
Level 1
Park City, UT

First time booking coupon code

I just booked my first Airbnb request. I'm waiting to hear back to hear if my request is accepted. I wanted to use a first-time use coupon code that I supposedly received when I signed up for Airbnb but couldn't find it. Will I be able to use it the next time I book? If so, where can I retrieve that missing code?

Thank you for looking.

61 Replies 61
Michael1055
Level 1
Pittsburgh, PA

Just booked my first as well. Looking for my booking code

Hi,

I will be booking thorugh airbnb for the first time today,is there any code i can use for the booking to get some discount please?

THanks,

Rakesh.

I didn't know that I needed a friend referral Before signing up/creating my Airbnb account to receive first time user credit! So UNFAIR!

Philip134
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Only emails I got was a confirmation one, a welcome one and an ID verification. The welcome only tells about a referral credit, nothing about a first time user

Keith117
Level 1
Lake Villa, IL

I am having same problem.  Never got the code when I was supposed to. 

How do I talk to someone to get my first time booking coupon code!!!

I had to reserve... and I can't even find how to e-mail someone in customer service.

this sucks.

kj

Usually once you are at the confirm and pay page, after you have accepted the term and once you are at the page where you enter your credit card information, look for a blue hyperlink that says 'Redeem a Coupon' (below the box you enter your ZIP). Click on that and your coupon code should appear in the pop up box.

Hey from Van.Island Carmen !

Ive not had this happen at all and all the codes Im finding on line for a 1st time user arent working.

Any heads up on how to find my code??

cheers

Nope. Doesn't work. I think this is a marketing scam:  fake discount.

Same to me, so poor in customer care

Sin-Yee0
Level 1
George Town, Malaysia

Hi, I'm first time booking can i get the promo code?

www.airbnb.ca/c/rebeccab9605 use this link and you will save 45$ ..that easy ..I also save 25 $ !

want to use a first time booking code towards my stay... but airbnb automatically applied a "10% off coupon" that I don't want to use... I would rather use the $45 off for my first booking... how do I remove the 10% off automatically applied coupon for the 10% so I can use my referral code???

thank you so much for your help in advance

Pranoy0
Level 1
Long Beach, CA

hi , i wanna know my discount coupon code as i am booking for first time , thanks !

Hi - it's my first time booking as well. I don't think I ever received a promo code for first time booking.

As far as I understand, you can get the promo code only by invitation, like this one www.airbnb.com/c/josephh6149
(if you'll use it you'll get 40$ off IF YOU DON'T have an account yet, and I'll get credit too. You can find plenty other invitations on google).  If you already have an account, never used it but missed getting an invitation - maybe opening one with the same details but different email would work. If you've used it I'm sure it's unetical to use again.