First time booking coupon code

John634
Level 1
Park City, UT

First time booking coupon code

I just booked my first Airbnb request. I'm waiting to hear back to hear if my request is accepted. I wanted to use a first-time use coupon code that I supposedly received when I signed up for Airbnb but couldn't find it. Will I be able to use it the next time I book? If so, where can I retrieve that missing code?

Thank you for looking.

61 Replies 61
Nastasiia0
Level 1
New York, NY

www.airbnb.com/c/anastasiai746 - here is your airbnb promo code discount code $45 off! Enjoy!

Mat9
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

i did receive a couple from airbnb but i can't book the room. any sussgestion?   

Haru3
Level 2
Selangor, Malaysia

You will need a referral link before opening an account with airbnb to be entitled to the first time booking discount code. 

www.airbnb.com/c/haruc53 - click this link and create your new account and the $45 will automatically be reflected! Enjoy~~

Susi28
Level 1
Tangerang, Indonesia

Hi thanks for the referral code, I've used it and it worked! thanks again!

Enjoy your holiday!!!

Hi everyone, can i get any email that have previously use Airbnb account? Since I registered my account normally-without referral code- thus I can’t get the rm120 discount for first time booking. 

However, i have contacted their support team and they requested email address of anyone that used Airbnb before. 

Really appreciate your help. 

Hi, you can unregister your current AirBnB account and re-register using a referral link using the same e-mail address so you will be entitled to the first time booking discount. Do take note that your current account should remain unused or else this method won't work. If it doesn't work, you can register a new account using a new e-mail address. 

Kindly find my referral link below should you need it:

https://www.airbnb.com/c/haruc53?currency=MYR

Hope you can solve your issue

Desi13
Level 1
Green Bay, WI

If anyone wants to use a coupon for there first booking and get $40 off use this https://abnb.me/e/JrbLVX54iR

Vanessa119
Level 2
Philippines

Hi everyone. I hope somebody here can help me regarding my reward coupon.  I booked a room this morning and used my reward coupon code and had to pay the difference using my credit card. It was taking too long for the host to confirm my booking so I just decided to withdraw my request/reservation. And then just now I finally found a place to book but then when I reached the payment method I could no longer find my coupon code which was worth 100 dollars.  What has happened with the coupon? 

Hey Vanessa, as you have used the coupon code before and applied it when going to the payment portal therefore according to airbnb it has already been used so you can't use it again on a new booking.

Thank you Shiva.  Your reply is much appreciated. 

Jonathan718
Level 1
Philippines

I just had the same problem a while ago. I then learned that the sign-up discount can only be availed and applied (automatically) if the first booking will reach more than Php 3,500. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank you Jonathan. 

Stan73
Level 1
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Can you contact Airnb about this as I have just registered and put my first booking on and it did not recognise the code so i didn't gfet the £25 discount?

Same is happening to me. I’m currently discussing this issue with their support staff. I hope they can fix it or apply it on our next booking trip.