Flexible Date Search w/o clicking each property

Answered!

Flexible Date Search w/o clicking each property

How do I do a flexible date search without having to click on each property? 

For example:

I want to spend 3 days in Lake Wobegon in the month of August but don't care what 3 days as long as they are consecutive.  I want to search for places that have 3 consecutive dates available in August only.  I don't want to see every property in the area and have to click on each and everyone to check their individual calendars.  I need a vacation because I'm too busy to spend hours wading through individual property calendars.

How do I do this?  I cannot figure this out and see the question repeatedly asked and never answered.

Thank you in advance

C

1 Best Answer

@Colette308   Airbnb does not offer a flexible-date-search feature.  So here's the workaround:

1. Do a non-date-specific search for homes in your destination,  using the available filters to narrow down the options to your specifications.

2. Save all of the properties that look appealing to your wishlist (it's the Heart icon in the upper right)

3. Click on your profile icon and select "Saved" to view your wishlist. This creates a specialized search form where you can search only your selected properties for available dates. 

This isn't quite what you were hoping for, but if you have a list of suitable properties saved, you can always use the wishlist to do a quick search for the dates you want to travel. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Colette308   Airbnb does not offer a flexible-date-search feature.  So here's the workaround:

1. Do a non-date-specific search for homes in your destination,  using the available filters to narrow down the options to your specifications.

2. Save all of the properties that look appealing to your wishlist (it's the Heart icon in the upper right)

3. Click on your profile icon and select "Saved" to view your wishlist. This creates a specialized search form where you can search only your selected properties for available dates. 

This isn't quite what you were hoping for, but if you have a list of suitable properties saved, you can always use the wishlist to do a quick search for the dates you want to travel. 

@Anonymous 

This is an acceptable work around.  It's better than all they other things I've tried.  I know I'm not the only one looking for the ability to search flexible date ranges, so hopefully they add this feature soon.  Thank you!