Fort Lauderdale Host Group Meetup?

Jill-And-Ron0
Level 4
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fort Lauderdale Host Group Meetup?

Hi -

My husband and I have 2 vacation rentals in Fort Lauderdale and were wondering if there is a host meetup in the Fort Lauderdale area.  We are interested in meeting other hosts in the area.  

6 Replies 6

Though I dont live there FT my brother and I have a property.  I am transitining from HA to AirBnb.  Any advice?  Do you use multiply sites?  What has your experience been?

Hi there -  

We have found AirBnB to work well for us and have not needed to use any other sites as we are booked most of the time.  We started using only AirBnB to simplify things (especially our calendar) and it has worked well for us.  We have had a wide range of guests from all over the world.  We do, however, recommend becomming a legal vacation rental with the city of Fort Lauderdale.  It took a long time for us, but it is nice to finally not have to worry about being fined for every day we operate without approval.  We found that as of recently the city has become more open-minded to vacation rental properties in the city.  

Hey guys,

My name is Andres, a new fellow Fort Lauderdale host,  I was wondering if you could go into more detail as far what it took to legalize your listings with the city. Thanks! BTW I'm down to do a meet up anytime 😉

Andres

Hi! Can you offer some guidelines or direction as to how to “do things legally” as a vacation rental? Thanks!

Dr-Dee0
Level 2
Plantation, FL

I am interested, too, in a meet up. 

Hello everyone. My name is ** (JP) , I co-host properties for out of estate or in estate owners.  As a co-host will take care of your guest from beginning to end. From meeting your guest and providing keys, suggesting amazing restaurants in the area, bars, clubs, shopping, fishing, water sports or maybe a spa, I know where they will have a great time while keeping your property impeccable for the next guests.  Allow me to co-host your property while you enjoy other things in life. I am interested to meet and become your co-host. Please contact me or send referrals.