Friend Invitation - No credit received

Keti11
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Friend Invitation - No credit received

Hello,

About a month ago, I invited a friend to Airbnb. She created account and completed her first trip. However, neither me nor her have received the travel credit yet.

In my account, I can see this: "Milana signed up, but hasn’t taken a trip yet", which is not true. She took a trip about a month ago. 

Could someone help me with this situation?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @,

You don't say what the cost of the trip was. Was it more than the minimum to qualify you for the credit?

The article below explains what counts as a qualifying reservation. If the trip was a qualifying one then you should contact Airbnb support.

How do I earn credit from referring a friend to airbnb?

Steve.

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your response!

The cost of the trip was definitely more than the minimum (about 500$). I read the instructions and it seems like me and my friend did not make any mistakes. I will now contact the Airbnb support.

Keti

Dieter34
Level 1
Hermanus, South Africa

Hi I have a similar problem. I invited a friend and he joined. Then booked a qualifying trip which he did receive a credit for. But I did not receive a credit for referring him to join Airbnb. Now I'm getting another notification to invite friends and get a credit! Something is not working? Please let me know when and how credits are payed. Thanks