Friend referal credit

Answered!
Sunyoung2
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Friend referal credit

I referred AirBnb to my friend (whose email address is **) and he made a reservation which is over $500 worth via AirBnB.  He has not received any credit during his booking.  Also I have not received any credit either so far.  What is going on?  When are you going to give us credit?  A day before the world ends?

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sunyoung2,

You'll have to contact Airbnb to discuss the issue.

This site is one where Airbnb members, like yourself, help each other with advice from their own experience. Members here don't have access to anyone else's account or travel history.

For information on ways to contact Airbnb support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Anna1657
Level 2
Genoa, Italy

ahahahahah

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sunyoung2,

You'll have to contact Airbnb to discuss the issue.

This site is one where Airbnb members, like yourself, help each other with advice from their own experience. Members here don't have access to anyone else's account or travel history.

For information on ways to contact Airbnb support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Richie19
Level 1
Caracas, Venezuela

Maybe some of you will help me, AIRBN only give credit for those friend who will join airbnb? what about if you keep refering friend that have already accounts doesnt that count? 

Hello @Richie19,

Airbnb will give you and the other person credit if you refer them only if

1) the person you refer is a new Airbnb member

2) the person you refer signs up to Airbnb by clicking the link in the referral email they get from you.

So, if you keep referring a friend who already has an Airbnb account that won't count.

The two articles below have more information on referral credits.

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/84/how-do-i-earn-credit-from-referring-a-friend-to-airbnb?ibbe=1

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/2269/airbnb-referral-program-terms-and-conditions?ibbe=1

Steve.

Thanks for the info, but this blows 😛  🙂 

thanks mate.  

All this sounds good. Thanks.
I also referred a friend by sending my link and yes he did create an Airbnb app through that link by using his phone. He is an Airbnb Host now through me and we still didn’t get nothing. 
So, when I called Airbnb and asked why we didn’t  receive any credit both of us..... the Airbnb Representative answer was that We should have use a Computer to log-in through my link not to do that using the phone. This was ridiculous to me, all of us are using our phone as a computer nowadays and there shouldn’t be any problem. 

By the way I have 2 more other friends that they do the same. And no one got anything yet. How true is this?!? 
Please solution for this?!? 

Diana Super Host - New York 

Diana1053
Level 1
New York, NY

All this sounds good. Thanks.
I also referred a friend by sending my link and yes he did create an Airbnb app through that link by using his phone. He is an Airbnb Host now through me and we still didn’t get nothing. 
So, when I called Airbnb and asked why we didn’t  receive any credit both of us..... the Airbnb Representative answer was that We should have use a Computer to log-in through my link not to do that using the phone. This was ridiculous to me, all of us are using our phone as a computer nowadays and there shouldn’t be any problem. 

By the way I have 2 more other friends that they do the same. And no one got anything yet. How true is this?!? 
Please solution for this?!? 

Diana - Super Host - NYC