From one experienced Airbnb'r to the team

Mo18
Level 1
Windsor, Canada

From one experienced Airbnb'r to the team

I know you have statistics and analytics... so maybe I am simply a fool for suggesting this, but I really feel that after 5 trips it would be nice to "unlock" perse, a support email to contact you direct about an issue.

It really is a pain in the @#$ to get help or give feedback at the moment. Your feedback page is years old, and doesn't work: https://www.airbnb.ca/locations/home/feedback?locale=en

So yeah, on behalf of the community please look into it. Thank you. 

4 Replies 4
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

It would be extrememly easy for there to be a contact button on the site, and it used to be much easier to find their contact  details.

The various current options have been collated and are posted in this forum. And other forums also list them prominently.

They do use e mail, but assuming I have not missed it, only to contact you once you have contacted them.

SuperHosts are sent a telephone number but not an e mail.

David

I did not make it clear, ABB do not want to be contacted, they make it hard so most people give up. 

David
Tania-and-Andrew0
Level 10
Cancún, Mexico

Are you a guest? Is this regarding an issue with a host? You should be able to use https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us and depending of what you select you are given an Email, a chat or a phone number.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mo18,

Lovely to meet you. 

It is great to hear your feedback here. I just wanted to highlight this month's webinar (Sept. 28th) as the team will be talking about the different ways to give feedback and shape Airbnb. 

Take a look at this thread for more details. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.