Full refund for the for the apartment which do not correspond to the description

Marta1306
Level 2
Lviv, Ukraine

Full refund for the for the apartment which do not correspond to the description

I've booked 3-bedrooms apartment in Pisa. It suppose to be with fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and other nessesary thing for 1 month stay.

As a results I've got 2 bedrooms, one of which is loaded with books, fully covered by dust. It is impossible to sit there, and no way to sleep. As a result I'm sleeping with my 17-old son. The third bedroom is closed...

All furniture and flor is covered by dust! It wasn't cleaned before we come.

All apartment is old, looks like it wasn't renovated from day the building was built. a lot of tools don't work or are broken.

Kitchen is so small and loaded with old tools, while essential things are missing. No pepper, oil, sugar, spices...

Washing machine doesn't work.

Water pressure is so low that is impossible to rinse the hair.

Bottle with shower gel is almost empty.

this is not apartment somebody can live for one month

4 Replies 4
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Marta1306 🙂

You must contact both the host and Airbnb straight ahead. Take pictures of everything. You can reach Airbnb via your booking confirmation. 
best, Sandra

Than you! I did this next morning, means in 8 hours after check in. My conversation with support ended with the message that ladies’ shift ended and transfers all information to another person, it was day ago, after silence…

host refuses to refund

Welcome to Airbnb world!

Hi @Marta1306 

So sorry to hear that! Just keep writing Airbnb. It makes me very angry to hear about situations like yours. We pay a lot in fees for them to be there when we need help. It is just NOT good enough. 

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sandra856 give good advice, @Marta1306 - don't delay; time is of the essence for any refunds/fixes.