Gazebo With Lights in UT

Colby24
Level 1
West Valley City, UT

Gazebo With Lights in UT

Hello Cummunity, 

I am working on a proposal plan for my girlfriend but one of my ideas I am not seeing a easy way to filter if it has a gazebo on the property. I am wondering if any of the Hosts in Utah have a property with Gazebo With Lights. 

Thank you in advance

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Colby24  A proposal plan? Lights in a gazebo? What in the world are you talking about? 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don’t you shortlist places you like and ask hosts if YOU can hire a gazebo with lights for your proposal @Colby24 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Awww, how sweet, @Colby24! Your girlfriend is a lucky lady to have someone so thoughtful and caring in her life 🙂

Back in the days before Airbnb decided that their clever little algorithms know us better than we know ourselves - and can predict what we want and what will suit our needs, much more accurately than by letting us select our own choices - we used to have an extremely handy and effective keyword search function 

All we had to do was type in the relevant keywords - riverside, vegan, piano, gazebo, whatever took our fancy - and the searches would instantly return lots and lots of properties that fit the bill ,(and our needs) perfectly. Sadly, we can no longer do that, and are now at the mercy of the algos making our choices for us, and dictating what they've calculated we should want to see. 

So it's a case now of having to sit down and trawl through irrelevant and unsuitable listings for hours/days on end, to try and find what we're looking for, particularly if we have any specific requirements. But hey - all in the name of "progress". 

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I do hope you find a perfect romantic idyll for your proposal @Colby24 - and that you get an enthusiastic "Yes!!" from your lady! Good luck, and very best wishes to you both 🙂