George 4:09 PM My account has been cancelled without my permission.

Answered!
George1256
Level 1
Sault Ste. Marie, CA

George 4:09 PM My account has been cancelled without my permission.

George

4:09 PM

My account has been cancelled without my permission. When I went to check on my booking I was shown a community policy and the rest was grayed out,. I either had to agree or decliine< I pushed agree and it hung for over 10 minutes. I pushed decline to leave and retry. Now I have been informed my account has been closed and my booking cancelled. Please help immediately My stay starts tomorrow at 1 pm

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

2 Replies 2
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @George1256 

Please call Airbnb, it will be faster

Here you have telephone numbers

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@George1256 What a nightmare! 

When you booked the reservation you would have gotten a confirmation sent to your personal email account. On that e-mail message should be the host's contact number. Try to locate this email and give the host a call. An automatic message was sent to the host when the reservation was canceled. It is highly doubtful that Airbnb customer support would reach out to the host to explain the situation as everything is automated. I hope your host is understanding. Try everything you can to get in touch with him.