Get Company Invoice

Answered!
Diana-Roxana0
Level 1
Timișoara, Romania

Get Company Invoice

Hi,

I would like book an appartment in Warsaw (Poland) for a business travel, I would pay by AMEX (corporate owned credit card) and I will need to receive the invoice on the company's befalf & name. I am a Romanian citizen who would travel to Poland. Do I need a seoarate airbnb account or can I use my personal one?

Its very important to receive a correct invoice as otherwise I will incurr audit problems later.

Please confirm if I can receive/comply to above inquiries.

Thank you

Diana [Personal information hidden]

PS I already use airbnb for personal travels and I also host.

1 Best Answer
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Diana-Roxana0 Hi,

You're on a hosts-helping hosts forum here, but I can tell you that the digital online invoice is only made to the account of  the profile with which the reservation was made. The only way your company would be getting the invoice addressed to them, is if they had made a business account and reserved for you. If you book through an account with your name, then that is the name that will appear on your invoice. Maybe you can talk with your accounting department about a work-around using an invoice with your name. 

Have a look:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1167/airbnb-for-business---50-promotion

Otherwise try calling for informaiton:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Diana-Roxana0 Hi,

You're on a hosts-helping hosts forum here, but I can tell you that the digital online invoice is only made to the account of  the profile with which the reservation was made. The only way your company would be getting the invoice addressed to them, is if they had made a business account and reserved for you. If you book through an account with your name, then that is the name that will appear on your invoice. Maybe you can talk with your accounting department about a work-around using an invoice with your name. 

Have a look:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1167/airbnb-for-business---50-promotion

Otherwise try calling for informaiton:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245

You can just add your company name and VAT number to your invoice as described in this post one host shared with me https://airbnbase.com/invoice. Our financial department accept it without any issues. 

Atanas2
Level 1
Sevlievo, Bulgaria

Yes, you need to register for business account.

For private account you can not get invoice.

This whole platform was build on the idea of tax evasion, so the invoice issue was last on their mind.

Hello. I am ahost. I need invoice for the comission that Airbnb take. How to receive this invoice?

I am on the platform from about a month. My conclusions are:

- when you create your account, the platform kindly leads you to fill up a *personal* account, not a business one, even if you state you own a business and you give them your business data;

- they assume wrong levels of taxes in your country and for your business without asking *you* what are the business rates for the business you own;

- if you need to clarify/correct with them any financial/invoicing problems, their consultants are, let's say... taken by surprise and/or affected by circumstances 🙂 or they don't understand... In any case, they will not advise you to make a business account, they seems to love individuals.

I am right now in a discussion with them, let's see the result...

Emanuel776
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

A company worth millions and they can't even provide a business invoice! Even worse, their so called "airbnb for work" it's just a uselss form that does nothing. 

Ufuk3
Level 1
Bratislava Region, Slovakia

Hi, my last guest keeps asking an invoice from me (not from airbnb) I keep telling this is my 2nd time and i dont have a business account but he doesn't seem to understand. Unfortunately airbnb helpdesk is almost impossible to reach.  

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Your guest just needs to go into his booking confirmation . This will act as an invoice that he can use . 

Hi Helen. That is wrong. The host must issue an invoice for the service provided. Airbnb can only issue a receipt for the money collected  and  an invoice for the fee charged to the guests. The accommodation service must be invoiced by the host.

The host must issue an invoice for the service provided. Airbnb can only issue a receipt for the money collected  and  an invoice for the fee charged to the guests. The accommodation service must be invoiced by the host.

Anayansi2
Level 1
Alicante, Spain

Hi all, I'm a host that needs the invoice for tax purposes. Any idea how to get it? 

I need to declare the money I perceived by renting my property  and I'm pretty sure the receipt that Airbnb provides won't be enough