Glitch on link / LA host compliance registration / I'm blocked from booking short term stays

Glitch on link / LA host compliance registration / I'm blocked from booking short term stays

I'm unable to book short term stays.  I renewed my LA host compliance registration.

I go to airbnb hosting and it says I'm blocked.  I hit that link and it congratulates me

that I'm registered, it asks if I want to update this information and the edit LINK IS BROKE.

It's been that way since early Sept. I've lost income that I need in these challenging times.

I have contacted the support chat box dozens of times and they say they are working on it.

It's just a link that an IT person could easily fix. It's been 2 weeks of nothing.

Is anyone in the LA area having this same issue?  I need HELP!   Thank you.

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Anonymous 

Can't you fix the link yourself ?

Sometimes with a closer look to it you can see what is wrong.

Andrew190
Level 2
Yarmouth, ME

@Anonymous I'm having the exact same problem in West Palm Beach.  So far no solution.  

Brian1613
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

There is a fix for this, for Palm Beach County. Search Palm Beach County, and you’ll see the fix. Also do join us on Facebook at the new Airbnb community page, so we can all work together to make life happier and easier as an Airbnb host.

Cheers,

Brian Ross
Brian1613
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

Don’t know LA’s situation, but if you’re in an incorporated city, inside of LA, chances are that you need a county license as well. Airbnb, here, at least works with the county for tax reporting. The city BTR licenses are required, but they don’t keep you active on Airbnb, at least here, as the county’s “active” list is the one used for reporting purposes that keep you listed.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Brian Ross