Glitch with minimum stays

Mandrake-And-Karen0
Level 10
Silver Spring, MD

Glitch with minimum stays

Our listing is set for 6 night minimum but when I log in as a traveler dong a search from April 21 through April 24 in Silver Spring, MD our listing shows up.  We cannot afford to offer such low rates and do the proper deep cleaning that we do for so little.  I've been on the phone with Airibnb for 15 minutes waiting for a representative.  Also noticed that when I logged in as a host and checked on my listing views it shows up as 0 views within the past 30 days.  Another glitch.  This week our listing has been having over 200 views.  My listing is showing up to travelers so this doesn't make any sense.

Anyone also having this issue today or in the past?

Thanks for sharing.

Karen

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mandrake-And-Karen0 

I tested your listing in the search system, it does not show up for 21 - 24 april, only for 21  -27 april (which is according your minmum stay). Maybe you used the  some of the "flexible" options  when searching ? 

Can you provide a screenshot of the "error" ?

@Emiel1  I noticed that the issue was corrected after I reported it to Airbnb.  I hadn't used a flexible search setting.  Thanks for checking on it though.  Glad it was corrected.  Also, my views are showing up now.