Glitches in the App regarding reviews

Stephanie365
Level 10
Fredericksburg, VA

Glitches in the App regarding reviews

I've recently noticed what appears to be a glitch on the mobile App. It has affected my last 3 bookings.

1. After my guest checks out, I do not receive a push notification to review my guest. Only if I make a point of logging onto the App do I receive a notice to review. I receive all other push notifications from the App.

2. I review my guest and then submit it.

3. The next time I log onto the app, there are notices in my Inbox to "Write Review" for ------ guest. I click on the "Write Review" button and it tells me I've already written a review. But the notice keeps popping up any time I log on.

Screen shot shows my last two guests whom I've already reviewed, yet it's still asking me to write their reviews.

4. I have been hosting for 2 1/2 years. In that 2 1/2 years I've had a total of 3 people not leave reviews. I have not received reviews from any of these 3 guests that the App has asked me to review even after reviewing them.  Is this a coincidence? Or is there a problem here?Screenshot_20201017-001650.png

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Stephanie365, I was just wondering whether you're still experiencing this issue? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yes @Quincy  It has been ongoing since mid-September. I am now up to 5 consecutive guests who have not left reviews.

I am also not receiving any push notifications to review the guests, so I imagine they're not being notified to review me.

I *AM* being asked to review guests when I log onto the App. Even guests I've already reviewed, the App will prompt me to review them for the entire 14 days.

Jill159
Level 2
Cotswold District, United Kingdom

Hello

I have noticed some App glitches recently 

which I’m sort of used to on Airbnb and can work round them 

However it would be very helpful if Airbnb App IT gave hosts the heads up about these glitches so we don’t waste time reporting them when Airbnb are aware

1. I have no facility to message a guest request prior to accepting - this is a known problem with the App since it was updated

2. Special Offer - the guests’ breakdown of prices does not show their correct commission - it shows the commission the host has to pay 

Has anyone noticed any App glitches such as these?