Got charged for first booking, but having troubles paying recalculation.

Pablo577
Level 1
Santiago, Chile

Got charged for first booking, but having troubles paying recalculation.

oke the situation may be a bit confusing..

So i'm new to Airbnb and i'm planning my travel to Poland, found a host that could house me in  and all, she's amazing so i really don't wanna screw her over.. but oke, here's the story made short.

Originally she allows booking for at most 1 week, after some talk we agreed that she'll allow me to stay a month with her, but here's the problem, i got charged for 1 week (which i paid) but i didn't get charged for the recalculation for the whole month instead.. i mean i did get the email saying "hey, this is how much you'll have to pay" but when i'm going to pay, it gives me an error.. so i don't really know what to do here if the payment is done already, i mean i got the receipt for the whole month.. but the payment that shows there is just 1 week, so what can i do now?

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Pablo577 

At Airbnb you are charged for the reservation made. If it is for 1 week stay, you are charged for 1 week. If you want to extend your stay, the reservation can be changed by either the guest or the host (to be acknowleged by the other party). It will calculate the new price (or host can set a custom price).

Best regards,

Emiel

problem is that i paid for the first week, but is not letting me pay for the recalculation, every time i tried to send the payment to my account, is giving me a problem about it, i did talked to my bank to check up on it and did the steps to unlock my account for this kind of transaccions, yet when i come back here, it again gives me an error.. so.. what do i do in that case?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Pablo577  I suggest you contact Airbnb directly to ask them to assist you with your issue.

@Sarah977 noob question but where can i find that? tried looking around and couldn't find anything

@Pablo577  There is a large pinned post on the first page of this Help forum- "Contact Airbnb". Also a simple Google search will come up with Airbnb contact info and phone numbers for various countries. You can also contact them through Twitter.