Greetings Community!

Camille554
Level 1
Teaneck, NJ

Greetings Community!

Greetings Community!

Joshua Tree is such a beautiful place. I recommend having at least one night under the stars! 

4 Replies 4
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Camille554  Because it's so easy to travel these days?  What brought this on, out of curiosity? 

Just my love for the simple life and a starry night sky! Blessings 💫

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Camille554 & welcome to ABB CC from under the night skies here in Auckland, New Zealand

Yes,  The Joshua Tree sounds and looks  like a beautiful natural place to visit.

Which ABB did you stay in?

Was it a Private Room? Or Home to yourself?

There was a Host Feature here in CC around a year ago for a Host living in The Joshua Tree

Maybe @Lizzie  can find the link and bring it to the fore.

Love your Red Telephone box in your profile @Camille554 , we must retain them as an important part of our lives.

They are still a great place to have a conversation in private that one can hear.

All the best 

Central To All Home & Location

Auckland, New Zealand 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Helen427. Is this the one you are thinking of: How to host?

Aww yep, that red telephone box looks very familiar here in London. It matches are postboxes....buses....(I'm sure there are a few other obvious things I thinking of). During the 2020 olympics though some of our postboxes were painted golden in the home towns of those who won gold. It was quite a novelty. 🙂 

What would you say are characteristics of your location? Helen, @Camille554@Ann72 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.