Greetings

Amoreena0
Level 1
Somosomo, Fiji

Greetings

Can someone please help me out. I want to know if I will receive my payout soon 

6 Replies 6
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Amoreena0  When you get your payment will largely depend on your payout method so can be 24 hours after check in if you use PayPal or longer if you use bank transfer.  If concerned, call Airbnb Customer Support.

Also, having looked at your listing I am shocked to see that vile review that your guest left you (second one down) and strongly advise that you get Airbnb to remove it for you as it clearly violates Airbnb’s review policy on so many levels!  I have put a link to their policy below

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2673/airbnbs-review-policy

Amoreena0
Level 1
Somosomo, Fiji

Thanks Kate867! About that review, he was different and treated us very badly. Thanks for that information about reviews.

I know previously I received my payout 24 hours after their arrival but they are now ready to check out this morning after their second night with us.

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Amoreena0   In that case, contact Airbnb now and ask them about your payment… also about that review!   I did a bit of looking on that guests profile and it would seem that he has stayed in many places and with the exception of one place, the reviews I could see were similar to the one he left you.. or there were no reviews at all which would lead me to suspect that Airbnb unsurprisingly removed them.  You really should not have to put up with that abuse.  I would love to visit your lovely island one day and would happily book to stay.

Amoreena0
Level 1
Somosomo, Fiji

Thanks Katie... We would really love to have you and to host you at home.

Meanwhile how do I contact Airbnb it's been a while I haven't contacted.. and I'm new to the app. 

Thanks again!

Regards

Amo

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Amoreena0, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your payout. You can contact Airbnb by following this link https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact-us

I will also pass this on to the team, however, I recommend that you still try to contact Airbnb in the meantime. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen