Guest came 10 hours late for check in, brought unregistered guests, started partying loudat 2:30am

David122
Level 4
Santa Fe, NM

Guest came 10 hours late for check in, brought unregistered guests, started partying loudat 2:30am

super frustrated.

the guest falsly claimed with no evidence that I had security cameras and recording devices inside and outside the listing.

Air b n b cut off my lisitings with no notice.  I finally figured it out after the 5th day.

They keps saying that they were leaving the office and not available. 

Then took the $190 for the booking of that night.  They claim they  gave me 6 hours starting at 3:30 am to get back to them via email.

I double checked and saw no email from them in my inbox  the following morning.

most frustreated.

Now going on 6 days I have been black balled by Air b n b  and they will not respond.

2 Replies 2
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@David122 it is frustrating but unfortunately it happens. You should have told them to leave the minute they brought the first extra guest and you wouldn't have to deal with all this now. Just try to prove that they are lying and get your listing back if you still want to be on the platform. If I am not mistaken, you had trouble with something else yesterday, maybe read a bit more  about Airbnb before deciding. 

yes... The same guest who was probably altered  claimed that I have video and other recording devices in the listing.

Air b n b has taken the one night amount of $190  and shut my account down so no one can book.  I keep trying to get in touch with them  with no avail.

A total drag.

I feel so walked on by this guest and air b n b.

I hope trust and safety gets this going like they said they would.  They requested pictures.

the only thing I can figure is that the round motion sensor lights in the front yard look like cameras.  I sent a picture of that both like it looks and opened it up to show 2 D batteries.

I have never had any recording or video devices on my property ever  nor do I intend to do that.

frustrated in Santa fe.

david