Guest cancellation

MariaIsabel30
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Guest cancellation

Hello! 

I'm new on Airbnb and I have had great guests for now, but I just get a third part booking reservation and I know is not allowed by Airbnb.

I talked to the guest and explained the situation, that the guests who're going to come can book from theire account and if they book again I'll refund the money of the first reservation as they should cancel, but still want me to cancel when I know it's not my fault.

I keep willing to help him, but he's just asking me to cancel and also blocking me the dates in case they won't book again. I tried to contact Airbnb several times and it's not working the tool to do it, what do you suggest? 

Maria Isabel
2 Replies 2
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Do NOT cancel. The guest must. Do not get fooled by the guest request to cancel message from AirBnB. Hit DECLINE or the cancellation will be on you with all the penalties also. Direct message AIrBnB on twitter at Airbnbhelp, tell them it's a 3rd party booking which is against the rules and guest refuses to cancel. They want you to cancel, so they get their service fee's back. You need them to do it or AirBnB. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello  @Maria-Isabel0 

You can call Airbnb and explain, they can do the cancellation, phone number for Spain in here:

Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

best regards, Emiel