Guest reviews

Kayla4
Level 5
Albuquerque, NM

Guest reviews

Don't allow guests who have violated house rules or caused damage at the property to leave a review. 

2 Replies 2
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Kayla4 

I strongly agree with your point of view.

"Don't allow guests who have violated house rules or

caused damage at the property

to  leave a review."

I understand completely your concerns and how frustrated you feel.

I've over a dozen of revenge and inaccurate reviews from the guest. They don't observe the internal rules and doesn't wish to cooperate and leave an untrue review. 

We much appreciate HAB members are looking into it.

@Anna1403 , @Bez8,  @Antonella78@Susan208@Till-and-Jutta0,  @Nutth0@Norma17@Peter1@Merrydith0, @Pascale144@Omar202@Pooja30@Tiffany204@Vinícius0@Shinya0@Ningyi0@Samuel604 

Thank you

Stephen1004
Level 7
Los Angeles, CA

Great post and an obvious solution to an unworkable Airbnb corporate damage policy.  It is not an accident that Guest have 14 days to write a review, and hosts have 14 days to report damage.