Guests Accessing Payment Requests

Guests Accessing Payment Requests

We offer pool heat as an option on our listing. If the guest wants it we send a payment request. MANY of our guests have trouble when they click on "accept request".... Air BnB takes them back to the homepage and it is an endless loop. Super frustrating for our guests. Anyone else experience this?

4 Replies 4
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Gary-and-Teresa0   I also use the resolution center to have my guests pay for their pets.  I have been told by MANY guests that they cannot pay through the App on their phones or handheld devices.  They have to find a computer or have the ability to log into the AirBnB website, enter their traveler account, and then they are able to pay.  I have been so annoyed that often I use a different payment app such as the one where I can Pay my Pal.

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Gary-and-Teresa0 , @Lorna170 

Try using an internet connection on your mobile device using a search engine, not the mobile app.  This will get you straight to your desktop dashboard, just like a laptop.

@M199 Thank you for your advice, however it is not me who cannot pay...it is the client/guest who cannot pay through the App and who do not know that they have to use a browser.  AirBnB should correct this deficiency or at the very least, post a "You cannot use the App to pay, log in via a browser Please" message.

@Lorna170  I agree - it’s ridiculous that you can’t use the app. Super annoying. I am also just having them pay via Venmo. Not a great customer experience  for the guests Air BnB.