Guests are confused about the design of Mobile App

Sheila574
Level 1
New York, United States

Guests are confused about the design of Mobile App

Let me start by saying that the Reviews/Ratings System is totally flawed. In my case, there is are guests who complain about Airbnb's App design that doesn't allow them to visualize the total property so that they can make an educated decision as to book the reservation. In my case, I had two guests. One guest, namely Lanetta complained that the AirBnb's Mobile APP software didn't allowed her to view whether or not I had pets. I described on my listing that there are pets on the property. My second guest (Brendan) who could not view all my photos and descriptions because of Airbnb Mobile APP design didn't allow him to view upfront that my property listing contained Airbeds. Therefore, he wrote a negative review about my listing because he thought my listing contained regular mattresses and not airbeds. I want to know what Airbnb plans to do about this problem and the reviews I suffered due to this Mobile App issue?

1 Reply 1
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Sheila574  Do you have the app on your phone?  You can go to your listing and choose "preview" to see it the way guests see it.  They should be able to see everything you put on your listing.  However, for the last week, the app and the site have had multiple shutdowns, errors, and glitches, so it's possible your guests stumbled over those.