Guidebook bug: Editing entries is disabled

Aurora18
Level 4
Santa Clara, CA

Guidebook bug: Editing entries is disabled

The guidebook was updated since I made my initial entries.  I attempted to edit my entries to put them into the appropriate categories and there is no ability to edit despite clicking on the "Edit" button.  I access the site through both Chrome and MS Edge without success.  When will I be able to edit the guidebook for my listing?

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Aurora18. I just used Chrome to edit an entry in my own guidebook and it worked. Maybe try the usual - reboot your computer? 

The thing I am not liking, though, is it is lumping everything - Essentials, Museums, Parks - into "Other". The groupings on the map are Store, Restaurant and Other, no matter what we call them on our side of the guidebook. So if that was what you were trying to do - trying to get them out of Other and into what they are, I can't help. I would like the same thing. 

James215
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

This is also happening to me, very frustrating! I'm on a Mac using Chrome and Safari.

I just discovered the fantastic "Print Guidebook" feature then realised that my descriptions are only in English. I need to edit each entry to add the description in French, and can't for some reason.

Hope that AirBnB will respond to my tweet asking for help....