HACKED LISTING

HACKED LISTING

This profile has dublicated my listing https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/194247046?_ga=2.268865847.713067063.1591813299-2097860724.15916245...

I contacted airbnb helpdesk , they remove it but it keeps coming back online . Apparently it is a huge hacking attempt as this guy @Altaf has took control of more than 300 listings , especially luxury villas . I make this post in order to help other owners to see if their listing is hacked as well .  

8 Replies 8
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @George264, just wondering if you've also reported this profile? If you visit his profile > scroll down > press on "Report this profile". 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi @Quincy

yes ofcourse , I reported the profile , but he is still online 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I've also passed this on to the team @George264. Thank you again for reporting this!

-----

Thank you very much !  appreciate it

Hi Quincy ! The fake listing is still online as well as the fraudylous profile that I have reported . No one from the support team would answer to my concerns , any ideas on what should i  do ? 

Thank you , 

George

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@George264 

There was a serious worldwide security breach on Airbnb on Monday 8th June. Hosts were provided access to other hosts dashboards. I wouldn't be surprised if some thought it was their invitation to access the SuperHost fund by taking advantage of changing payment methods. Very likely to be a costly mistake in more ways than one.

Thank you for the information !

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @George264, I can imagine that something like this would take some time investigating. Also, they probably wouldn't give any information out to me about this. 

Please do rest assured though as this is being looked after! 

-----