HELP - My listing is not showing!

Answered!
Mandy160
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

HELP - My listing is not showing!

Hi community, I am new to Airbnb and I have listed my place but I cannot find it. But the status shows 'Listed'. I have used different browsers and use URL direct address and canont see it. I asked my friends to check it and they couldn't find it. Need help here!

(https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30718662)

1 Best Answer
Yousif3
Level 2
Muscat, OM

Hiii Mandy , how are you hope you are doing well, don’t worry if you have just listed , Airbnb need 24 hour to publish it so be patient, and do you receive email from Airbnb that your listing is send for group of people? If you received this is good ,Incase you didn’t received this email and after 24 hour you didn’t find your listing go to Airbnb support and chat with them they will do the needful 

Regards 

Yousif

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Yousif3
Level 2
Muscat, OM

Hiii Mandy , how are you hope you are doing well, don’t worry if you have just listed , Airbnb need 24 hour to publish it so be patient, and do you receive email from Airbnb that your listing is send for group of people? If you received this is good ,Incase you didn’t received this email and after 24 hour you didn’t find your listing go to Airbnb support and chat with them they will do the needful 

Regards 

Yousif

Thanks, Yousif, Airbnb support has replied and I actually just saw my list on the search result. Thanks.

Martine561
Level 2
Quéménéven, France

help please!

I can't publish , always says 'need more information'

Have gone through many times

am very fed up!

thank you