HELP NEEDED to BAN A DANGEROUS CRIMINAL GUEST from AIRBNB COMMUNITY

Elizabeth76
Level 4
Lakeside Marblehead, OH

HELP NEEDED to BAN A DANGEROUS CRIMINAL GUEST from AIRBNB COMMUNITY

DRUGS, THEFT, VANDALISM, TERRORIST THREATS, & ILLEGAL FIREWORKS were brought into my home. DO NOT LET JANIE, JUSTIN, or any of her MINIONS into your HOME. She is dangerously wicked, SPITEFUL, and nothing more than your average criminal.. She was RUDE, inconsiderate, and downright dirty to the core. I had a bad feeling about her reservation from the beginning, and my gut, served me right. I've been hosting for 5 years plus, and initially threw her out for not purchasing a community pass for that night. There's a saying," Where there's SMOKE, there's FIRE!" And I'm glad I followed my gut, because I found someone let all the air out of my driver's side tires, ILLEGAL FIREWORKS in the back of their crossover (sitting in the hot sun, all day) and as they were leaving my cottage I questioned them about the fireworks, only to find them walking out with even MORE ILLEGAL FIREWORKS, perhaps, 10 x's the amount that is legal in the state of Ohio. She made a TERRORIST THREAT to me "I'm gonna set them off in your face" Her boyfriend called me a "PSYCHO" as they squealed outta my driveway. I thought GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE, but to my astonishment, about an hour later, I saw their car parked on my street 3 houses down. Now anybody with any common sense, would of hightailed it back to Chicago, but apparently Janie and Justin had a game plan of MAYHEM! I called community security. And at once, the local police came. As we approached the car we noticed all the extra fireworks, and Janie and Justin were nowhere to be found. Their bikes were gone and so were they. However, we did notice a baseball bat, with no mitt or ball. Sound interesting? Keep reading! The police ran their plates, and called them. Gave them a verbal warning and issued them an Emergency Protective Order to stay away from me, my cottage, and to have no contact with me whatsoever! Why in God's name would you bring all those fireworks into my house? And what is with the baseball bat? This is a gated Christian community, full of families and little children. Then as I was cleaning up/going through the cottage, I found a plastic baggie, with a straw, in my bathroom. Drug paraphernalia! Then I noticed things missing: A keychain, a pack of playing cards, a large colored coffee table book on France, (worth about $50), 4 BBQ tools missing out of a set of 6, a glass measuring cup, etc. Then I saw a note she wrote, actually several, saying that I was "CRAZY" and that I had "betta wash this place down with bleach" These people are the ones that are CRAZY! Actually they are EVIL, CRUEL, Diabolical, and Dangerous! They give AIRBNB hosts a whole new FEAR! Much like the UBER and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) KILLERS. God knows, what would have happened if I hadnt thrown them out,I might not be alive right now.

Please help me get  this woman banned from the  AIRBNB community!

2 Replies 2
Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

Wow, you seem to be getting all the bad ones.  Chuckle.  🙂 

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Elizabeth76
Level 4
Lakeside Marblehead, OH

Yes, and it is really nerve racking. I just dont get it. ? I really think these  guests had to be sent from the local brokers. I mean there really is just no  other way to explain it. Everyone  gets a bad apple once in awhile, but JEE WIZ, I am competing with SOTHERBY's RENTAL. and Chautaqua. They've hated me since the  moment I've been here. It's really  sad.